Subject: RE: trp and soap

To further hint at the answer to this question... the ebXMLHeader element is
effectively replaced with a SOAP message... the SOAP message contains:

SOAP Envelope which contains 2 parts:
	1 - A SOAP Header, which is optional by SOAP specs, but mandatory by
our specs
	2 - A SOAP Body, which is mandatory by SOAP specs

we have divided the elements in the ebXMLHeader element to fall into these 2
sections (SOAP HEADER, SOAP BODY)... we are proposing to include elements
that pertain to the Header in the Header section, and those that tie to the
payload in the SOAP BODY... PAYLOAD containers remain as is in
attachments(s).

The proposed elements that we discussed for HEADER/BODY in the SOAP message
are as follows:

SOAP-HEADER:
	MessageHeader (formerly Header)
	TraceRoute (formerly RoutingHeaderList)
	Signature
SOAP-BODY:
	Manifest
	StatusData
	ErrorList (inside a SOAP-FAULT element)
	Acknowledgement

Hopefully, when the first edit is released for review, this will all make
total sense...

Cheers!

Robert Fox
Director of Product Development