Subject: RE: SOAP Proposal Documents

1) The PPT diagram may need to be changed to show the eb:ErrorList element
inside the SOAP-FAULT as discussed

2) re: contribution credits in the document:

Robert Fox - Softshare

Thanx!

Great week gang!

~Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: David Fischer [mailto:david@drummondgroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 2:31 PM
To: ebXML Transport (E-mail)
Subject: SOAP Proposal Documents

Welcome home from Vancouver,

These are the three SOAP related documents we used on the overhead in
Vancouver.  It is my understanding there is some problem with the ebXML/SOAP
press release scheduled for today.  It may not go out yet.  Please do not
distribute these documents too far.

On the PPT, the right picture is the old structure and the left is the new
proposed SOAP structure.

Also, Rik asked if any document contributor does not see their name on the
0.93 version, please reply with name and company so we may correct that
oversight.

Regards,

David Fischer
Drummond Group