Subject: RE: CPA and overrides

The CPA optional element is in context to negotiation or agreeing prior to
runtime use.
Let me add a third meaning: CPP can over-ride security abstractions
(confidential) in their
CPP for claiming what the actually support (I can play that role but no
security). Thats an
over-ride. ..........Moving on, the issue is at the MSH runtime.....

signing out.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS on 02/23/2001 12:20:25 PM