Subject: Re: Manifest Element - Where located? - 2

I  vote for the deterministic approach as well. I.e. no application payload in
SOAP-Env:Body but only in the MIME part(s) that follow(s) the SOAP envelope part.
Also should it be "MUST" instead of SHOULD below? :)

On the second issue that Marc brought up, I would vote for keeping it flat. That
is all payload parts appear as separate MIME parts visible at the top
(multipart/related) level. No need to embedded in another wrapper. Everything that
follows the first part is the payload(s).

Speaking of multiple payloads, we now have the option of returning multiple
that *one* instance of  eb:MessageHeader would serve to cover all these responses
(with Manifest in Body identifying the payload parts)?

Regards, Prasad