Subject: RE: MIME Envelope Optional?

I agree with Marc; keep the payload a MIME body part and use the SOAP
envelope for header data only. I would also support having a statement in
the spec that makes a strong recommendation to use a single MIME body part
for application payloads, but not restrict implementers from using multiple
body parts.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions