Subject: Re: don't for get on reviewing 0.98..

Here's the deal:

The editing team needs time to incorporate our comments
and make any changes as appropriate. We need to get the
document to QR by next Thursday at the very latest.

What we're looking for at this stage is stuff that
people want addressed before the public comment period.

We have a call planned for Monday to work out any of
the technical issues that there is either disagreement
on, or that need group consensus vote to incorporate.

I would ask therefore that if you find major or moderate
tech nical issues, that you send those out to the list
as early as possible so that people have an opportunity
to review and discuss via email before Monday's call.

Last minute comments may not make this last round
of edits and may have to be included in the public
comment feedback. This will make life a bit of a hell for
the editing team unless you make every effort to
provide as many ways as possible to identify where
in the document your comment applies (line #, page,
section and possibly surrounding text) so that we can
do something reasonable with the comments.

Robert Fox wrote:

> I agree... it would be helpful to have the weekend to review...

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01803-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Senior Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris