Subject: Re: don't for get on reviewing 0.98..

David Fischer sent out the con-call details in the
same email he distributed the spec.

Rik Drummond wrote:

> just show up we will have it figured out by then.... we are going thru the
> edit suggestions... the major one... and get this thing back to editing....
> rik

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris