Subject: RE: News story about ebXML - B2B standard ready for scrutinyComputerworldNews & Features Story

Hi Dick did you also read this one?
http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO58800,00.html

Pointing at the acquisitions of Netfish, Extricity, etc. the authr says,
"One of the main drivers of the ongoing shakeout in the business-to-business
integration market is the failure of XML to emerge as the prominent
technology for online trading between businesses, said Shawn Willett, an
analyst at Current Analysis Inc. in Sterling, Va... "
My belief is the reason for the takeovers of the best independent XML
ecommerce houses is their value, as ebXML and other standards now are surely
emerging.  And, the need for capital to implement and market such huge
things as BSI for CPP/CPAs and BPs,
By the way what happened at EWG/X12 in Virginia last week?
I'm looking for any news that will speed the appearance of more Core
Components in the catalog.
Todd

winmail.dat