Subject: Re: comments on David's proposed changes

> The sender of a DeliveryReceipt is explicitly identified in the "From" party
> of the ebXML MessageHeader. It is redundant to have the same "From" party
> included in the DeliveryReceipt element. I'm suggesting that we remove the
> redundant occurrence of "From" from the DeliveryReceipt element.

So an MSH will have to have this on-line special case that says
	if (not sending_dr()) add_from_element()
?

It's a special case, so it's more complicated. It is much cleaner to say
that all messages have a From and To element, then to add a special case
to implementations and specifications that say "except here."

And again, there are probably security issues.
	/r$