Subject: Re: section 6.3

Rik,

That goes part way towards recommending a consistent value now and in
the future.  However, the text isn't clear on what "this feature"
means.  I'd replace "This feature,..." with "Use of multiple ebXML
versions in the same ebXML SOAP document,..."  The end of that phrase
could also be "instance,..."

thanx,
    doug