Subject: Re: [Fwd: Please Respond: TRP Sections in ebXML Requirements Spec 1.04]

Mike,

This is covered by Ping and StatusRequest/Response Services.

Mike Rawlins wrote:

> Sorry about the date!  Wishful thinking about having another week before
> going to Vienna, I guess.
>
> Please respond by next Wednesday, May 2, if at all possible.
>
> Thanks,
> ---------------------
> Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
> http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/requirements/private/

> Subject: Please Respond: TRP Sections in ebXML Requirements Spec 1.04
> Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:04:14 -0500
> From: Mike Rawlins <mike@rawlinsecconsulting.com>
> To: ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
> CC: Mark CRAWFORD <mcrawford@lmi.org>
>
> QRT offered the following comment regarding this specification, which is
> currently posted for public comment on the ebXML web site.
>
> Section 6.4.2 Transport, Routing, & Packaging – Query ebXML servers
> (lines 476-477).
>
> What is intended by this requirement? Is this the service defined by the
> Message Service specifications as “Message Service Handler Ping
> Service”?
>
> Please assess this comment and provide us with any suggested wording
> changes by close of business, Thursday, April 27.  If no changes are
> offered, this section will remain as written in the final version and we
>
> will note in our comment disposition log that your team offered no
> changes.
>
> Thanks very much,

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris