ebxml message

Subject: ENDORSING ebXML

ebXML Participants:

We are setting up a page on the ebXML.org web site for endorsements from all
of the organizations involved in the initiative. If you would like to
participate, please send me a quote on why your organization is supporting
ebXML, with an attribute name and title, and I'll get it posted.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
OASIS