ebxml message

Subject: ENDORSING ebXML

ebXML Participants:

We have set up a new page on the ebXML.org web site
http://www.ebxml.org/endorsements.htm for endorsements from organizations
involved in the initiative. Many thanks to all those who contributed quotes
for this page.

If your organization is not listed on the Endorsements page and you would
like to participate, please send me a quote on why your organization is
supporting ebXML, with an attribute name and title, and I'll get it posted.

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer
OASIS