ebxml message

Subject: ebXML List Problems

Hello everyone,

Please accept our most sincere apologies for the empty messages coming from

Although the origin of the problem is not completely clear, we have detected
at least one possibility, and it seems the problem has been resolved -- at
least for the time being.

We are hopeful that this fix eradicates the problem. If, however, you should
receive any empty messages from "owner-ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org" after you
receive this message, please alert me immediately.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Laura Walker
Executive Director
+1 978 667 5115