ebxml message

Subject: RE: Calrification from the Editor - Duane Nickull

William,

Alan Kotok worked up a draft one-page form (abstract). I think he's going to
be posting it to the MAE PT's working web pages soon for all of us to take a
look at.

However, the MAE PT does NOT anticipate writing any of the content of such a
document. We view that as the responsibility of each project team.

Racahel