ebxml message

Subject: re: ebXML Gathers Pace

David, et al.

I call 'em as I see 'em.  The story is straight news reporting.  I focus on
what happened at the meeting, as opposed to the yammerings of analysts who
pass judgement based on second-hand reports and press releases.  You will
note that the story talks about how far ebXML has yet to go as much as its
accomplishments.  I leave further analysis to others.  But if you're buying
beers next time, make mine an Anchor Steam.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174