ebxml message

Subject: FYI - getting off the list

I have tried to get off the list, REPEATEDLY!! Following
those exact instructions and have not been removed. I
walked into the office today with 54 new mails, 44 were
ebXML stuff... If you know who works this administrator
job PLEASE assist me in getting my name off the list.

It is getting incredibly annoying.
Diana Stavaridis

dstavaridis@ph.com
dianas@ph.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Bosak [mailto:bosak@boethius.eng.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 1:51 AM
To: ebxml@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: List Administration ...

[matt@XMLGlobal.com:]

| Hello??  Administrator?? Are you alive??
|
| It is the majordomo administrator's job to make sure people know
| how to get off of the list.  Please do it, its not hard, really.
| O'Reilly publishes a book that deals with such administration -
| www.ora.com.

Alternatively, people wishing to get off the list could follow the
instructions they were sent in the first place.  See below.

Jon

 Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:04:02 -0400 (EDT)
 From: Majordomo@lists.oasis-open.org
 To: henry.adams@experience.edu
 Subject: Welcome to ebxml

 Welcome to the ebxml mailing list!

 Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.
 you can send mail to <Majordomo@lists.oasis-open.org> with the following

     unsubscribe ebxml

 or from another account, besides henry.adams@experience.edu: