ebxml message

Subject: Leaving this list

I have noticed that over the last few days, since sending out the announcement of our next meeting members have started to Un-sub[scribe] from
this list.  I am not sure if this has to do with that announcement or not.  I wish those who did un-sub[scribe] had send me a note given the
reason.  Should you plan to un-sub[scribe], I would appreciate receiving a private email telling me why.  If it is something that we as ebXML
executives can work on, we will do so.

Having said that, let me restate that ebXML is an open initiative, anyone can join and be a participant. To do so, there are however two
mandatory requirements.  The first is that you register as a members.  The second, you become a member of this list in order to receive
administrative information such as new drafts out for review and meeting notices. Anyone that has registered can further join any project team
and their lists, as well as attend ebXML meetings.

As a consequence, anyone that un-sub[scribes] from this list will be dropped from the ebXML membership.  Further, the members will be un-sub
[scribed] from any of the project team lists he or she may be part off.  We are in the process to automate this tasks via special scripts and
programs.

If you like to comment on this message you have two choices, one send me an email and I will respond to it, and if necessary pass it on to the
Executive or Steering Committee.  The other choice is for you to past your comments to the ebXML-discussion list.

Regards,

Klaus-Dieter Naujok
ebXML Chair

PS. If you are wondering why am I using [] in a certain word, it is to ensure that the keyword filter is not catching the word in question and
stops the posting since it assumes it is a a request to unsub[scribe] from the list :-)