ebxml message

Subject: ebXML Approved

On Friday 11 May ebXML approved _ALL_ required Specifications,
Technical Reports and White Papers resulting in proving the ebXML
eBusiness Frameworks as set out 18 months ago. This was only
possible by the deep desire of all participating experts from the
business and vendor world, be it via the project team list or attending the ebXML meetings. I like to
congratulate you all for a job well done.

Please visit our web site next week to download all final documents as well as the information on our next
steps.

Regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer