Subject: Re: Is there a next Arch Call? Plan for Orlando?

I have not set anything up.
Does anyone have comments on a potential
1/7 2Pm EST call? Bob M. -any thoughts?

Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin
Architecture and Development, Industry XML/Java Standards
Office: 512-823-8097 TL793-8097
Home: 512-930-5675
Cell: 512-940-0519
srh@us.ibm.com
Fax: 512-838-1074

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM on
01/06/2000 09:35 AM ---------------------------

Duane Nickull <duane@xmlglobal.com> on 01/05/2000 02:31:45 PM

To:   Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc:   ebXML-Architecture@lists.oasis-open.org

Scott:

Yes - this sounds like a good idea.  I vote that we try for around noon
Eastern time so we can include the Europeans as well as us "west
coasters".

This Thursday looks good for me.

Can you please arrange this for the group.  I am up to my eyeballs in
other work.

Thanks

Duane Nickull (604) 717-1100 #108

--