Subject: Re: Fw: ebXML Transport, Routing and Packaging Orlando Meeting Agenda

Perhaps.

Bob made this suggestion to get some concretet thinking going
based on some experience we have in some verticals. I won't suggest
an overall message architecture here, but some of the more obvious
structures, and in fact that aligned to by some verticals, are message
structures
built around Head/ Body. Beyond that, there is much more challenging
aspects to think out, and understand.......

Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin
Architecture and Development, Industry XML/Java Standards
Office: 512-823-8097 TL793-8097
Home: 512-930-5675
Cell: 512-940-0519
srh@us.ibm.com