Subject: webpage for ebXML definitions

Hello:

I haven;t finished the work as per previous dicsussions.  Here is a link to
what's been done so far:

http://www.walkaboutwebs.com/ebxml/architectural_design.htm

Please consider the following when accessing this page:

1.  The work is incomplete
2.  The work is being presented as a starting point to define ebXML and
present a text/visual representation of what ebXML is.
3.  There is lots of work still to be done.
4.  For the time being,  please do not allow anyone outside our group to
view this.

If this work is going in the wrong direction,  please let me know now so we
can collectively steer it right.

Duane Nickull,
"All work + no play  = more time off for snowbaording after Orlando"