Subject: RE: eco framework presentation for ebXML architecture meeting

Bob,

Maybe ~30 minutes on eCO Framework + 15-30 minutes on 'survey of as many of
the
[XML and] XML/EDI initiatives as I can' would be appropriate.  There is
knowledge to
mine in some of these other efforts, and you've no doubt located wothwhile
seams in
some of these other mines.  I think I'll just schedule an hour for you, and
ask that you
use the time as you feel best benefits the ebXML architecture work effort.

Cheers,
               Bob