Subject: Re: One definition of "syntax-neutral"

I truly want to be a good participant in the ebXML-Architecture group, but I
have managed to become confused.  I don't know how the following scenario
occurred, but when I logged in this evening, there appeared to be 5 related
compounded because it did not appear that the context of the message matched the
subject (i.e. One definition of "syntax-neutral verus a question on UML).

Possibly this was a technology error but bottom line, I need help getting on the
right page and as an ongoing issue, we need to help each other stay connected on
these 'threads' of communication.

Thanks

Melanie