Subject: RE: agenda issues for TechArch ConfCall

I would also like to see more separation between the business processes and
the templates for transforms between these processes.  One would hope that a
large number of users would be sharing the same base specification and would
then not need any transform (except from their internal processes).  A
precise and normative transform between different business processes is a
bit dicey, perhaps this is more of a registry to be used when collaborators
do not share a capability to support the same B2B process.

Cory Casanave