Subject: Re: agenda issues for TechArch ConfCall

Team,
First, my thanks to Duane for putting stakes into the ground.
Second, update notes are to follow from the 2/24 RegRep telecon.

Peter,
My Comments <SRH>.........

Scott R. Hinkelman
IBM Austin
Architecture and Development, Industry XML/Java Standards
Office: 512-823-8097 TL793-8097
Home: 512-930-5675
Cell: 512-940-0519
srh@us.ibm.com