Subject: Spec

Hello all:

Lynne has returned the fincal edit of the Tech Arch draft we reached
consensus on in Brussels.  She did a great job.  Thanks Lynne!!!

There is still the issue of the graphics.  John Petit and I will touch them
up slightly before sending this out.

I hope we can have it out by Thursday and announce to the plenary.

Duane Nickull

President, Software Systems Architect
XML GLobal Technologies
http://www.xmlglobal.com