Subject: [Fwd: IBM XML Xtra => Volume II, Issue 5]

I believe arguments such as the below link might become handy when it comes to performance issues....
brs
kris

P.S. I am finalizing the draft on XML conversion rules SWIFT will adopt for its Next Generation Standards. (During the Brussels
meeting, I already showed an earlier draft to some of you)
I would like to forward it to the whole group for your review / comments / etc.... if Anders (and Bob) agree.
I will probably send it end of this week early next week.

regards
Kris

Dear all,

Check out below!

INTEL(TM) INTRODUCES NETWORK PRODUCTS TO EASE XML ADOPTION
http://www.intel.com/netstructure/products/xml_accelerators.htm

Intel introduced two new server appliances that
will improve how networks handle XML-based information.
Intel unveiled the 7210 XML Accelerator and the 7280
XML Director, two products that decipher, route and
manage network traffic written in XML. When XML messages
enter the network, they will be directed to the "XML Only"
window.

begin:vcard
n:Ketels;Kris
tel;fax:+32.2.655.45.52
tel;work:+32.2.655.44.85
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:S.W.I.F.T. sc;Standards
version:2.1
email;internet:kris.ketels@swift.com
title:Product Manager Standards Automation
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kris Ketels
end:vcard