Subject: Final Tech Arch Draft now sent to Steering Committee

Hello:

Since yesterday, I have not received any negative comments from anyone who
was in attendance at the Bruxelles meeting regarding the new Technical
Architecture Specification.  I am therfore forwarding on to the Steering
Committee to send out to the plenary for comments.  The first comment period
will last for exactly two weeks from the date of the steering committee's
posting on the website.

Thanks

Duane

President, Software Systems Architect