Subject: RE: re discussion topics

Message text written by Murray Maloney
>>p.s.: Why would CommerceOne, et al need meaningful names? - surely
>          the business need is to obfuscate everything as much as possible
>          so that only vendor products will work?  OK - this violates the
>          prime-directive so Klaus will chew off exposed body parts if we
>          even think that!  Enjoy, DW.

Hmmm. I don't know whether to take this comment as a serious one or not.
For the record, I believe that Commerce One has previously stated that
it is committed to standards-based, interoperable e-commerce. I don't
think that suggestions to the contrary are helpful.
<<<<<<<

Murray,

You were supposed to politely agree that the correct protocol is
to observe that attendees are individuals, and refraining from
pushing company based agendas.

Ho hum.

DW.