Subject: XML design rules

Dear all,

As promised, enclosed a version (still in draft) of the UML to XML design rules SWIFT will adopt when designing their Next
Generation Standards.
SWIFT has to have a complete design solution by the end of June. These XML design rules are only part of our solution, but it is the
part I am working on.
I have tried to stay in line with the EbXML design rules and concepts as much as possible (e.g. based on UML,...)
I am convinced the best place to validate and receive comments on the enclosed document is through this group. It is also my hope,
since SWIFT is trying to align their design with EbXML, that this draft is not too far away from what EbXML will eventually come up
with.

To me, the most important part in this document is chapter 2 up to 3.2., since these concepts/ issues need to be stabilized asap.
You can comment on it, tear it down, use parts from it for the EbXML design rules, whatever.

Thanks a lot
Regs
Kris

Unknown Document

begin:vcard
n:Ketels;Kris
tel;fax:+32.2.655.45.52
tel;work:+32.2.655.44.85
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:S.W.I.F.T. sc;Standards
version:2.1
email;internet:kris.ketels@swift.com
title:Product Manager Standards Automation
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Kris Ketels
end:vcard