Subject: Re: FWD: re: POC liaison report

On Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:26:37 -0400, David RR Webber wrote:

>I don;t want to start a war here

However, you may have gotten a good head start :-(

David, my dear old buddy.  It would have helped if you had talked
to Nick Kassem first.  I am sure that this would have resulted in
your full understanding and support for the POC as planned for
next week.

In regard to RosettaNet, it is payload only, the same way we used
OTA in Brussels.  Reason being, we don't have a ebXML payload yet
:-(

Further, RosettaNet has been working with our TP&R group, (BTW,
the same is true for GCI), to ensure that our specification
includes their requirements with the goal to adopt ours in lieu of
theirs. I believe a goal we all want.

In regard of the coordination team having dropped the ball, don't
be to hard on yourself :-) Your team has a big task in ensuring
that our specifications across all teams are aligned and
consistent.  If there is still bandwidth left in your team, I am
sure that POC PT will accept any help you and the team have to
offer, but for now they just can't wait.  As I see it they are the
greatest promoter of OUR efforts by showing that things work not
only on paper but in practise.  As other specifications get closer
to implementations they will become part of the next POC
demonstration.

So David, relax, have a drink and enjoy the free time you have
until we get to San Jose.

Regards,

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                        NextERA Interactive
Antioch, CA USA                                +1.925.759.1670

PGP Finger: 6A4B 1683 CD99 E7BE F855  CC2F 4569 6BD8 76BD 1117