Subject: RE: FWD: re: POC liaison report

David,

You're way off the mark on your statement about the title of the POC
Proposal. I don't know what document you're looking at, but I have in front
of me ebXML POC Proposal v1.0 and nowhere on the cover page is RosettaNet
mentioned, One only gets to that where the scenario is being defined and
described.

Cool your jets, guy! Have some trust in the POC team and the StC on this.

Rachel