Subject: Latest TA spec for internal review - to be posted on Saturday Aug 19

Folks -

I wanted to get a quick email to the list, as I've been cut off from email
all week (I'm in Montreal right now and am unable to connect). As soon as I
get back to Seattle (Aug 19), I'll post the latest spec, a list of
outstanding issues, and the full set of comments that Anders compiled from
the San Jose meeting.

I'll have everything posted on Saturday Aug 19.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Brian Eisenberg