Subject: Submission of new TA specification DRAFT

Please consider this a formal submission to the QA Project Team to
review the new version of the Technical Architecture Specification v
0.8.71

It is available for download at

http://www.xmlglobal.com/ebxml/downloads
<!--If I get proper FTP access for the ebXML site, they will be posted
there-->

There are three documents

1/  v 0.8.71 Microsoft word doc
2/  v 0.8.71 Acrobat PDF
3/  changelog.doc

Unless we hear any general objection back from the Quality Assurance
team by September 20, 2000 at noon,  this will go to the ebXML plenary
for general comment period #1 commencing that day at 12:00 PST.

Brent and Rachel - please cosider this the formal three day submission
period before it goes to the plenary.  Unless there are changes dictated
by the QA team, there is no reason why these copies cannot be made
available along with an appropriate news release on Sept 20, 2000.

Duane Nickull