Subject: Glossary

Colin:

Can you please post a "Draft" copy of the glossary (what it is as of
today) so I can post it to the Steering Committee.  I believe it is
extremely important for the future of ebXML to place this stake in the
ground.

Everyone knows it is not complete, however, it is also preventing
conversations from relaying their intent due to potential confusion
about terms.

Thanks for the great job you have done on it so far.

Duane Nickull