Subject: Glossary

Duane
	I have mailed both Rob and Al for the work they have been doing and
once received (hopefully sometime today) will collate. I will then look to
post an very early draft of the glossary on wednesday. Hope this will be
early enough for you. Also noticed it has been asked if the glossary can be
used externally. I think, like Rob and Anders, this is way to early and the
glossary is by no means at that stage yet.

Later

Colin