Subject: Re: TA report for our con call tomorrow

Nagwa:

THis document is completely rewritten since San Jose.  It is in no way
the same document.  All the team leads who have read it that have talked
to me are liking this one becuase it satisfies their needs.  However, If
the quality review team (which I have subscribed to ) decides to hold it
back,  we need very specific feedback as it was our opinion that most of
the shortcomings expressed to us in San Jose have been met.

Also - it is very apparent that no other specs can be forwarded for
approval before the TA spec (obviously - but it needs to be stated).
Therefore,  can we ask for the quickest repsonse time for this so it
doesn;t hold up the rest of the ebXML project teams.

Duane Nickull