Subject: RE: latest Version

David W.,
I saw your post. I believe there is a problem in the flow.
What ever case, "final" steps should be the flows marked
8->9->12, so there is some problem. This is sending a
propsed CPA and perhaps negotiating then doing business.

What ever the problem (or disagreement ?),
I would suggest at this time we simplify the diagram and the
discussion away from detailed discovery flow. (We had some
interesting discussion last week on this in NY and there is
much to flatten). I say we just
indicate a query to the RegRep for who supports a specific
BusinessCollaboration and which CommercialTransactions
using the advertised CPPs registered by Partners,
and then conduct 8,9,12.

So, for architecture, I say we drop 10 and 11 and rename
12 to 10. Label 6 as "query over CPPs", and label 7
as "return results". And keep it at that level.

Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

---------------------- Forwarded by Scott Hinkelman/Austin/IBM on
Scott Hinkelman
10/16/2000 01:49 PM