Subject: Re: latest Version; Chap16 Revision 2

<cclist trimmed="partial">to avoid suspected duplicates</cclist>

I tend to agree (yikes! yet another agreement;-) with David B,
Scott and others. The term we're using is Party, not only in
TR&P but in TP. In addition, TR&P is certainly not restricted in
its use by design.

Cheers,

Chris

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063