Subject: TA Spec update

Title: TA Spec update

TA members -

Greetings from XML2000. I wanted to take a second to bring everyone up to date on the latest happenings with the TA spec. Duane and I worked on the spec today for about 6 hours and have resolved MANY of the red NOTES included with version 0.93. We also met briefly with Jon Bosak and Nagwa and are well on our way to getting the document ready for review by the rest of the TA team. As it stands, we still have a few sections to clean up, most notably, the Business Process section. In our conf call last week, Karsten mentioned that they would be having a meeting in Boston to continue work on the Business Process spec. If anyone from our team attended this meeting, please let me know, as we would like to get updated on the current status of the BP spec.

We plan to have the document ready for internal review at the latest by the end of next week (Dec 15). Anders - please adjust your schedule accordingly. We'd like to go through a quick internal review period so we can get the doc resubmitted to QR ASAP.

I'll be sending out the updated document along with a change log ASAP. Please look for it next week. Folks, at this point, we feel that the document has come a long way and the feedback we've received from most folks here at XML2000 has been very positive.

I guess that's about it for now. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to toss me an email.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Eisenberg | Standards & Technology Liaison

600 108th Avenue NE | Suite 900 | Bellevue WA  98004
      T 425.467.2641 |  F 425.637.1192 | briane@datachannel.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m