Subject: RE: TA Specification Review

Title: RE: TA Specification Review
I forgot to mention that the updated document and change log have been posted to the TA team private page at: http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_arch/private/
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Eisenberg [mailto:BrianE@DataChannel.com]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 9:50 AM
To: 'agrangard@nycall.com'; Raman, Dick; tmcgrath@tedis.com.au; ebXML SC, List server; ebXML-Architecture List

Anders et al -

I have no problems with this schedule with one caveat - if postponing the vote until Jan 4 delays the QR team review and ebXML community review process, thus leading to a delay on voting at the Vancouver Plenary, then we MUST vote sooner. That said, I've sent email to Klaus and Tim McGrath asking for their advice on the scheduling and timing issues. If the schedule you propose below works, then we shall proceed according to your schedule If not, then, I'm afraid we'll need to vote earlier.

FYI - To address the comments that Tim informally made w/r/t the BP section, I've inserted an updated introduction (section 9.2.1) which Karsten and Paul Levine provided. Please consider this document, ebXML_TA_v0.95 to be the document which will be voted on by the TA team. I'm still awaiting working from Nikola, but this can be dealt with during the wider review and comments disposition.

Regards,

--Brian