Subject: TA Spec v1.0 - Formal Submission to Quality Review

Title: TA Spec v1.0 - Formal Submission to Quality Review
At the Technical Architecture conference call yesterday the TA specification was unanimously voted for submission to the QR team and subsequent circulation for the second review period. To ensure that the vote was a consensus decision we also allowed members to vote on the list server, all of which where positive.

Consequently we hereby submit the specification for quality review. The specification and change log can be downloaded from:

http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/technical_arch/private/

The time plan until Vancouver is;
1. Review by the Quality Review PT -5th to 9th January
2. Public review, 2nd cycle - 10th January to 23rd January
3. Editing/integration - 24th January to 2nd February
4. ebXML vote - 16th February

Kind regards
Anders Grangard