Subject: Comments on Technical Architecture Specification v1.0

Hello everybody,

	attached is the list of comments on the TA V1.0 document.
Please, do not hesitate to ask me for further clarifications on the comments
I made.
Also, sometimes I used very "direct" verbs: they are not meant to impose my
thinking, but just as a way of writing down.

Best regards and congratulations for the document

/Stefano
Title:

EbXML Technical Architecture

Comments to the Version 1.0, of January, 4 2001.

Comments from Stefano Pogliani, Sun Microsystems