Subject: RE: comment on TA specification

Tim,

	about your sentence :

> "A trading partner (or 'trading party' if you prefer) performs
> one role in a Collaboration Protocol Profile."

I do not think that this is right. In a CPP a party can declare to support
many different business processes. In this case, he will be playing a
different role for each business process it supports (at least, nothing
prevents, I guess, that a party plays more than one role in a given BP).

Does this make sense ?

I think that the idea triggered by Marty is about the fact that a given
organization may be choosing to publish more than one CPP; one possible
explanation would be that in a big organization, each department
autonomously defines its own CPP (which can reference multiple BPs)

/Stefano