Subject: Re: comment on TA specification

All,

Note that I would also recommend changing the SHALL to a MAY
because:
	1) it is not enforcable
	2) it is certainly NOT a REQUIREMENT that a Party register
	their CPP in a compliant registry system. They SHOULD be
	permitted to advertise it in any manner they see fit, IMHO.
	It just so happens that the RegRep is probably one of the
	most suitable. If they want to hand it out on a floppy
	disk or flash paper as the sole manner of providing this
	information to their prospective business partners, so be it.

e.g.

"Each Trading Partner MAY register one or more CPP documents in an
ebXML compliant Registry system."

Cheers,

Chris

--
                               Christopher Ferris
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Sr Staff Engineer - XTC Advanced Development
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063
  _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/ _/ _/   Email: chris.ferris@East.Sun.COM
       _/ _/    _/ _/  _/_/    Sun Microsystems,  Mailstop: UBUR03-313
_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  _/    _/     1 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803-0903
begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XML Technology Development
adr:;;One Network Drive;Burlington;Ma;01824-0903;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.Sun.COM
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;0