Subject: Reminder: ebXML POC Proposals Due 1/26/01 for April 2-6 Meeting

This is a reminder that proposals for topics for the POC demonstration to be
held in the ebXML April 2-6 Meeting (location TBD) are due on:

	Friday, January 26, 2001
	Midnight PST

Related items:

	- 	Proposals should reference at least one ebXML Specification
		that is under development and highlight functionality in
		which	feedback is needed.

	- 	It is preferred that you follow the format of ebXML
		Specifications when writing the proposal.  However,
		POC will vote on proposals and produce a single
		reference document.

	-	Please post your proposal on ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org.
		If you are having problems, please e-mail it to me and
		I can post it for you.

	- 	The London demonstration will be a sub-set of the
		choreography produced by the POC team from the submitted
		proposals.  There will be no separate call for proposals.

	Thanks and I enjoy working with you all,

	Mark

Mark A. Hale, Ph.D., P.E.                               408-220-7483 tel
Standards Architect                                     408-774-2002 fax
Interwoven                                      mark.hale@interwoven.com
1195 W. Fremont Avenue                         http://www.interwoven.com
Sunnyvale, CA  94087

                 Interwoven...  Moving Business to the Web