Subject: RE: Comments on TA doc V1.0

Well, possibly this has been extensively discussed before I started to
attend the distlists and so my point is simply obsolete.
But I think that in the TA document there should simply be a mention that
refers to a mechanism for granting unique references. This mechanism may
well be UIDs if this has already been decided by the RegRep team.

So, I would imagine a couple of short sentences in a single place to which
all other parts of the document may point.

Just my 2 cents.

/stefano