Subject: RE: Comments on TA doc v1.0

Title: RE: Comments on TA doc v1.0
Brian,

    I am a little bit surprised about this. If the UID/GUID issue has not been discussed in detail within the RegRep, which is the reason why it should appear in the TA? I thought that the TA would have consolidated the discussions currently happening in each team !

So, this makes my concern even more valid in my opinion. What is probably required is simply a mechanism to identify the ebXML elements in a unique way. I do not think that the TA document should provide detailed specs on this.

/stefano
-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Eisenberg [mailto:BrianE@DataChannel.com]
Sent: 31 January 2001 20:28
To: 'Stefano POGLIANI'; Karsten Riemer; hha@mosaic-ag.com
Cc: Petit, John; ebxml-architecture@lists.ebxml.org

Stefano -

I understand your concerns, but I've been told that the RegRep spec currently does not have detailed information on the UID/GUID issue, so we've been told to include some of the details in the TA spec. The goal in doing so is to give the RegRep team enough room to further develop the concepts and suggestions outlined in the TA spec.

--Brian