Subject: RE: Comments on TA doc v1.0

Duane,

	I may be wrong and I wouldn't want to take this discussion as a one versus
the rest of the world.

But your message below confirms, in the way I read it, the idea that UIDs
are actually used to reference elements that are stored in the ebXML
registry. Which is the use outside of this context? Also the open question
seems to refer to this.

So, my reading of the TA makes me thinking that the UID topic is treated
very extensively on respect to its use. But I may be wrong, of course.

Any comment from other people?

/stefano